Bali a Lombok, průvodce Lonely Planet
|Ušetříte:||137,00 Kč (27%)|
|Počet kusů skladem:||1|
#1 best-selling guide to Bali & Lombok
Lonely Planet Bali & Lombok is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Get swept up in daily-occurring, fleeting temple processions with masked mythical creatures, find serenity at a lavish Balinese spa, and be dazzled by Legong lore-telling dancers; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Bali & Lombok and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Bali & Lombok Travel Guide:
- Full-colour images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history, local life & religion, the arts, architecture, and environment
- Over 47 colour local maps
- Useful features - including Travel with Children, What's New, and Month-by-Month (annual festival calendar)
- Kuta & Seminyak,
- South Bali & the Islands, Ubud & Around,
- East Bali,
- Central Mountains,
- North Bali,
- West Bali, Lombok,
- Gili Islands, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Bali & Lombok, our most comprehensive guide to Bali & Lombok, is perfect for those planning to both explore the top sights and take the road less travelled.
Looking for just the highlights of Bali? Check out Lonely Planet's Pocket Bali, a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
Looking for more coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Indonesia guide for a comprehensive look at what the whole country has to offer.
Datum vydání: 04/2013